Wellbeing Wander With Alpacas
Experience a leisurely and guided stroll in the company of our majestic alpacas.
Take a break from screens and responsibilities and immerse yourself in the present moment, enjoying activities such as hand-feeding, clicker training, and a brief introduction to needle-felting.
Enjoy ample time to unwind amidst the serene presence of our inquisitive alpacas.
Whether you come alone or with friends, a warm welcome awaits you.
Saturday 3rd February 12pm-1pm
Adults only 18+
"How can nature benefit my mental health?
Spending time in green space or bringing nature into your everyday life can benefit both your mental and physical wellbeing.
For example, exercising outdoors or being around animals can have lots of positive effects.
• improve your mood
• reduce feelings of stress or anger
• help you take time out and feel more relaxed
• improve your physical health
• improve your confidence and self-esteem
• help you be more active
• help you meet and get to know new people
• connect you to your local community
• reduce loneliness
• help you feel more connected to nature
• provide peer support."
Nature and Mental Health Report - MIND